Boston Franchise Transaction Attorney
Franchise law is a specialized area of law. At Weston Patrick, P.A. in Boston, Massachusetts, L. Seth Stadfeld has over 30 years of experience counseling and representing existing and startup franchisees and franchisors in the following matters:
- Structuring contractual franchise relationships in
- Single unit
- Multi-unit/area franchises
- Master franchising-including international
- Area representation and brokerage arrangements
- Prospectus (FDD) offerings
- Registration assistance
- Regulatory clearance and representation
- Advising and representing franchisee groups and associations
- Licensing and distribution arrangements
- Purchases and sales of franchised and franchisor businesses
- Anti-trust compliance
- Pricing issues
- Franchise relationship consultations
- Supply control issues
- Structuring supplier agreements
- Business and corporate formation for franchisees
A skilled Boston franchise lawyer, Mr. Stadfeld represents individuals and business entities who wish to enter into a franchise relationship. Mr. Stadfeld assists in creating and negotiating legally sound agreements to govern the franchise relationship consistent with applicable law. He has developed close working relationships with franchisees and franchisors in a variety of industries. He can assist franchise systems, both large and small in the creation and review of various agreements and in maintaining sound franchisee-franchisor relationships.
For franchisors, in addition to Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and contract work, Mr. Stadfeld advises them on registration applications, franchise company purchase and sale arrangements, including mergers and acquisitions as well as in fostering healthy relationships with franchisees.
At Weston Patrick, P.A. in Boston, Massachusetts, we are committed to offering quality franchise law services at reasonable rates. Attorney Stadfeld’s practical and balanced approach to franchising has helped him to develop a proficiency in representing both sides of the relationship. This proficiency allows him to bring strength and wisdom to your case.
Contact Mr. Stadfeld at Weston, Patrick, P.A. in Boston, Massachusetts for more information about how he can serve your franchise law needs.